To qualify for a Sales Executive role with Pacific First National you must have a successful track record of listings and sales and a good knowledge of the Northern Beaches/Peninular real estate market.
You will also need:
- Outstanding interpersonal, communicational, time management and organisational skills;
- The ability to negotiate win-win outcomes
- Passionate and resilient
- Strong personal presentation
- Be physically fit
- Possess an on-going commitment to self-improvement
- A current Agent''s Representative Certificate or Estate Agents'' License is also required to work in sales.
Duties and Responsibilities for Sales Agents include:
- Appraising properties
- Listing properties for sale
- Seeking out and introducing buyers to properties
- Offering real estate advice to clients
- Open for inspections and private appointments
- Negotiating sales
- Liaising with legal representatives, suppliers and tradespeople.
Our expectations are high, but fair and reasonable.
Our sales team members should:
- Be self motivated
- Be acheivers who are passionate about reaching their goals
- Be determined to be successful
- Enjoy challenges
- Relate well to others
- Be solution driven
- Be focussed on meeting clients' needs and building relationships for the long-term. It is about individual success, but this cannot be at the expense of the team.
''Team Non-negotiables'' are reviewed and formulated annually, the sales team and all members of staff are expected to adhere to the Team Non-negotiable standards.
We expect all Pacific First National employees to be team players - Together Everyone Achieves More.